NAK online clients come in many guises. They may be large owner-managed businesses with in-house marketing and PR professionals who already have a clear idea of what they want from their new website.
Or they may be larger organisations – professional practices perhaps, or corporates – with external agencies and consultants all eager to influence the direction of travel.
Or they may be third sector not-for-profits, or start-ups, with minimal resource.
Either way, we’ve worked for someone like them in the past. Whether it’s a broken website that needs fixing, a complete update and overhaul or a totally new-build makes no difference to us – we have the resource and capacity to respond.
We can help you start from scratch if necessary, with the proverbial blank sheet of paper. Help you organise your online thoughts and work-flows. Show you how to address the needs of your several stakeholders, each of whom needs something slightly different from the site. Show you what the site looks like, what it contains, how it works, how it integrates with your other systems.
Or we can take a complex third-party multi-layered brief and challenge it – until the pips squeak if necessary!
We’ll produce comprehensive, fully costed proposals and clear development and hosting agreements reinforced by meaningful service level agreements. Where appropriate we can tailor the financials to suit a budget or payment plan.
And, while each client’s requirements are unique, in all probability some or all of the specialisms below are sure to feature:-
- Website design, development, hosting and management;
- E-commerce solutions;
- Content management systems and training;
- Mobilised website development;
- Bespoke software applications development and integration;
- Global domain name acquisition and management, including discreet acquisition and portfolio valuations;
- Email solutions;
- Private-facing intranet development and implementation;
- Web and domain name hosting solutions;
- Search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO);
- Internet strategy reviews.