18 years in the mix and still maturing
Our founding partners opened the doors at NAK (UK) Limited back in 1994.
The same year Rover was sold to BMW, the Channel Tunnel was officially opened and Wet Wet Wet topped the charts for a record-breaking 15 consecutive weeks.
Over on the other side of ‘the pond’, in New York’s Greenwich Village, NAK Inc. was already well established, providing graphic art and related services for several brands with a strong European presence.
More than 500 UK clients later we’re still serving up a delicious blend of marketing services that covers the full gamut, from traditional to new media.
Small shop, big range
We may not be the biggest agency in town and we certainly don’t claim to be ‘full service’. But we sure do a lot of marketing stuff. By way of example:-
- we design, produce creative and copy-write for brand and corporate identity, for every kind of promotional material and for direct mail collateral;
- we manage all aspects of print production and finishing, from tiny hand-collated runs to runs of millions and complex personalisations. From single to every colour with special processes. From flyers to the glossiest of brochures, from folders to perfect or wire-bound catalogues;
- we supply all manner of packaging materials, from custom designed boxes to printed vinyl tape, from plastic bags to labels. Some of it for highly specialised sectors such as food and pharmaceuticals;
- we supply exhibition display banners and materials;
- our web division’s been designing, building and hosting sites since the internet first exploded on the commercial scene, with hundreds of sites to its name – plus integration, applications development, mobilisation, search engine and conversion rate optimisation. For businesses of every size, from global corporates to start-ups;
- we manage clients’ domain names across many jurisdictions and offer a discrete domain acquisition and appraisal service;
- we design and implement social media programs and digital campaigns to help clients better engage with key consumer audiences.
Our approach to working alongside clients’ other agencies and external advisers is one of positive collaboration and we are often able to introduce appropriately skilled and qualified resource – for example in the fields of photography and film, lobbying and PR.